How do I adjust my schedule?
Your coaches are happy to make any necessary adjustments to your schedule. Whether for something short-term (like travel or an illness) or long-term.
To adjust your schedule, click 'Schedule Settings' in your dashboard:
You can then select from several options:
- Get new schedule - when you need a brand new training plan (like if you just ran your goal race)
- Update schedule for injury - if you have an injury and need a schedule adjustment (and some rehab + cross-training!)
- Change workout/rest days - when you need to permanently change your running days (if it's just for this week, use 'short-term adjustment')
- Update goal race - change your intended goal race
- Manage tune-up races - add, remove, or update tune-up races (races between now and your goal race)
- Short-term adjustment - when you need an adjustment for something like travel, an illness, a missed workout, etc.
After submitting some more info, the coaches will review, make the changes, and let you know when your schedule is ready.